Dougie Maclean to headline 2020; plus much more Great Music in North Cornwall!
Wadebridge, North Cornwall
Friday 28th—Monday 31st August 2020
Line-up so far for 2020: Dougie Maclean, O’Hooley and Tidow, Merry Hell, Gatehouse, Granny’s Attic, Winter Wilson, Blacksmith, Mike Silver and Joe Partidge, Geoff Lakeman and Rob Murch, Steve Dan Mills, Mic McCreadie’s Handpicked, Coastal Belles
Main concerts in Town Hall, plus Betjeman Sessions now over three nights.
Plenty more fine music and dance from across the South West on FAR Stage. Live music and sessions in the streets, cafes and pubs in the town centre.
- Four nights of the finest in folk with our Main stage concerts
- Three additional gigs at our Betjeman Sessions
- Three days of back-to-back regional music at the FAR Stage
- Live music in the streets of host town Wadebridge
- Sessions in local pubs
- Dance and music Workshops