Cornwall Folk Festival has five components:
- Main Stage concerts in the evening, this year featuring Dougie Maclean, O’Hooley and Tidow and many more. This year in two venues: Town Hall, Wadebridge, and back for the second year for our Betjeman Sessions in the nearby Betjeman Centre.
- Back-to-back Cornwall and regional bands at the FAR Stage during the day
- Sessions for all to listen or play during the day and evenings
- Free live music and dance in ‘Shanty Street‘
- Dance and music Workshops in the mornings.
Main Stage concerts run from Friday 28th to Monday 31st August. Sessions are held from Friday 28th, and Shanty Street and Workshops run from Saturday 29th.
There are no upcoming events at this time.