Cornwall Folk Festival has five components:
- Main Stage concerts in the evening, this year featuring Steve Knightley, The Unthanks and many more. This year in two venues: Town Hall, Wadebridge, and our new Betjeman Sessions in the nearby Betjeman Centre.
- Back-to-back Cornwall and regional bands at the FAR Stage during the day
- Sessions for all to listen or play during the day and evenings
- Free live music and dance in ‘Shanty Street‘
- Dance and music Workshops in the mornings.
Main Stage concerts run from Thursday 22nd to Monday 26th August. Sessions are held from Friday 23rd, and Shanty Street and Workshops run from Saturday 24th.