Full Festival Tickets
Cornwall Folk Festival 2020
Friday Aug 28, 2020 – Monday Aug 31, 2020
Full festival tickets give you access to all our town hall evening concerts, the daytime FAR Stage and our music and dance workshops, alongside sessions and clubs in the local pubs, and music in the town streets and cafes.
Our Town Hall line-up:
- Friday 28th: O’Hooley and Tidow, with Blacksmith
- Saturday 29th: Dougie Maclean, with Brother Sea
- Sunday 30th: Merry Hell, with Winter Wilson
- Monday 31st: Granny’s Attic, with Gatehouse
Note that tickets do not include any accommodation. See our ‘Where To Stay’ page here.
The Betjeman Sessions in the Betjeman Centre, which will run at the same time as the town hall concerts, will cover three nights:
- Friday 28th: Geoff Lakeman and Rob Merch, with Winter Mountain
- Saturday 29th: Steve Dan Mills, with Coastal Belles
- Sunday 30th: Mike Silver and Joe Partridge, with Mic McCreadie’s Handpicked
Betjeman Sessions are not included by default in the full festival ticket, since the concerts in the two venues happen at the same time, but if you would like to swap your seat at the town hall for a Betjeman Session event, please email us via email@example.com and we’ll make the swap, as long as we’re not sold out.